Very pretty! Love the purple. We've got bright yellow daffodils and muddy pink hyacinths. Don't know why they turned out so muddy looking this year - maybe it's all the rain!
The colors are so vibrant.... your photos were pleasing to the eye especially since it's a gloomy day here and the air is still sooo chilly. Thankyou for sharing, I enjoyed.
Very beautiful, Twain.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the purple. We've got bright yellow daffodils and muddy pink hyacinths. Don't know why they turned out so muddy looking this year - maybe it's all the rain!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are so vibrant.... your photos were pleasing to the eye especially since it's a gloomy day here and the air is still sooo chilly. Thankyou for sharing, I enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteNuts in May
I took loads of photos like this last spring. There is something so gratifying in seeing all that new life in close detail.
ReplyDelete