Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

things that grow in our woods

I wish people would plant more appropriate things

7 comments:

  1. My goodness..... bit like a zebra, that first one.

    I can't believe people can be so thoughtless.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame people decide to use the woods as a dumping place. It's so very thoughtless. I hope they get caught and heavily fined if they try it again. It does look like a zebra, that sofa. Shame on that owner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to say but there are those people that just have no respect for anything... it's such a shame. I guess it's a case of 'ignorance is bliss' ....

    thankyou for your visit... I appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wonder what they were thinking? Does someone else need it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that my ART NOTES still has not updated...you might want to go and look:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute. You never know what you are going to find.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the fleas on a camel infest their armpits!;0)
    Stupid people!

    ReplyDelete