I remember seeing one of these when I was a kid. At the time, it seemed like the coolest thing on the road. The story of the Bricklin, of course, is a pretty ugly Canadian political-business story. But oh, to see one as it must have been when it rolled off the assembly line. This is absolute history!
Thanks to those two commenters I now know what a Bricklin is. :0) Never heard of or saw one until now. Thank you for not posting my silly comment yesterday. I feel so dumb.
I remember seeing one of these when I was a kid. At the time, it seemed like the coolest thing on the road. The story of the Bricklin, of course, is a pretty ugly Canadian political-business story. But oh, to see one as it must have been when it rolled off the assembly line. This is absolute history!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you see it?
That's a pretty ugly car. It must have been a great fiasco. It looks like a hand vacuum cleaner.
ReplyDeleteThanks to those two commenters I now know what a Bricklin is. :0)
ReplyDeleteNever heard of or saw one until now.
Thank you for not posting my silly comment yesterday.
I feel so dumb.