Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Letters & Numbers

my trusty $ 9.99 watch
been going strong for years and years

our utility post

9 comments:

  1. There is something about watches- u can not only see the history but feel who has worn it..I don't think our utility posts have metal letters/numbers... We have yellow painted bands around ours... Strange..eh? thanks for your comment on mine.Love the angle u took the b&w and u managed to pick up that cobalt blue on the face of the watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the metal letters :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is something I have never noticed.
    Numbers/lettering on a light pole. hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    Now I will make it a point to look when I pass by one. :0)
    Wishing you a lovely day Gabi. (((hugs)))
    New template?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Twain12! Thanks for visiting me. I'm wondering what your name is, feel free to e-mail me. I see you have two blogs, and post on them both at about the same times? Do you have one that you consider your main one? I just popped over to look at your other blog, and love the idea that is expressed with your pictures, when we welcome rain and when we don't want it. Very clever! My family is from Pennsylvania, I see you live there. How long have you been doing Carmi's themes? I have been seeing them for over a year, but this was my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the angle on the utility post shot. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, as usual! Unusual angles, come from a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the utility post, it looks like a little sad character!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shots.

    I especially like the composition of the watch shot ... the white background and how you've cropped it so it's just a partial, a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. The watch is resonant, because my first watch when I was a kid was a Cardinal, and it lasted for years until I lost it. Probably would still be working today.

    The utility pole shot - brilliant, btw - is proof positive that beauty happens everywhere. You have such a neat eye on the world!

    ReplyDelete