I like your top interpretation!. Definitely a different way of seeing the theme...
Oooh, nice fireworks!and I've always had a soft spot for random skies.Nice pics :-)Jx
Fireworks! Great interpretation, I don't think I would have thought of it.
You do use your imagination fruitfully. They are good interpretations. Pretty photographs too.
As someone who's never yet successfully taken a decent firework pic, I am impressed with your work.
Great fireworks photo!
I have to say the fireworks are brilliantly beautiful! Very tasteful photo!
Lovely pics and a great take on the theme :) Have a nice weekend!
wonderful pictures. I love the feel of both.
The fireworks pic should be in a brochure somewhere. Stupendous.
I like your top interpretation!. Definitely a different way of seeing the theme...
ReplyDeleteOooh, nice fireworks!
ReplyDeleteand I've always had a soft spot for random skies.
Nice pics :-)
Jx
Fireworks! Great interpretation, I don't think I would have thought of it.
ReplyDeleteYou do use your imagination fruitfully. They are good interpretations. Pretty photographs too.
ReplyDeleteAs someone who's never yet successfully taken a decent firework pic, I am impressed with your work.
ReplyDeleteGreat fireworks photo!
ReplyDeleteI have to say the fireworks are brilliantly beautiful! Very tasteful photo!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics and a great take on the theme :) Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeletewonderful pictures. I love the feel of both.
ReplyDeleteThe fireworks pic should be in a brochure somewhere. Stupendous.
ReplyDelete