I love water, it is my favorite element, maybe being born a Pisces has something to do with it LOL
So of course i have a lot of pictures to choose from.
I start with pictures i took close to home
Like Carmi i love water drops, i'm always surprised by them when i see the closeup
the next two are from our brook out back
always moving, never the same





The top one is so magical!.. and there's nothing like rushing water!. wow,I can imagine the sound.
ReplyDeleteStunning images.. It's almost as if there is life inside each droplet..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful:-)
Your water photos are very pretty. Thanks for posting them. I love the water drop. You do have the eye.
ReplyDeleteYour water pictures are gorgeous! I especially love the droplet one.
ReplyDeleteThe top one is my favourite - seems like all your visitors agree on that
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos. I LOVE the first one!
ReplyDeleteI love the last one - the splash is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out that first one, it looks like water droplets on a spider web. And of course, that last one is fantastic too, to catch a drop at the perfect time.
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots! Love the splash!
ReplyDeleteYour water photos are fantastic, I too love anything to do with water.... the 1st & last are my favs, nice work.... I enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteThese are glorious, love them all.
ReplyDeleteThere's a life in these pictures that is absolutely stunning. I think I need to look at water-based photography a little differently from here on out. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete