Lilacs have always been among my favourite shrub flowers. Even from when I was a child. In fact they remind me so much of a garden we once had years ago. Maggie X
Oh yes, the scent of Lilacs... I remember as a child... my Grandmother had Lilac trees, her favorite. Nice memories, thankyou. Your photos are beautiful, I enjoyed.
sniff.....sniff
ReplyDeleteI can smell them from here.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
candy for my nostrils.
Lilacs have always been among my favourite shrub flowers. Even from when I was a child. In fact they remind me so much of a garden we once had years ago.
ReplyDeleteMaggie X
Nuts in May
Oh yes, the scent of Lilacs... I remember as a child... my Grandmother had Lilac trees, her favorite. Nice memories, thankyou. Your photos are beautiful, I enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the smell of lilacs. They (and tulips) are my favorite spring flowers.
ReplyDelete