I don't understand it, but it's beautiful. :0)Nice picture taking.
Those are gorgeous! I particularly like the Blue Jay (if that is what it is! Looks a bit like an English Jay only been at the paint pot!)Is that top one ice reflecting the sky??
totally loving the top image.........
Yes!XOWWW
Hey I like those !!!!!
Lovely photos! The frosty one surprised me somewhat as it's summer here, but I like it never-the-less :)
Wow. What is the top photo? It's amazing. I'm impressed you caught the jay so clearly, too. Birds are hard!
Fantastic! Somehow, I never found my way here before - love the second one of these.
I don't understand it, but it's beautiful. :0)
ReplyDeleteNice picture taking.
Those are gorgeous! I particularly like the Blue Jay (if that is what it is! Looks a bit like an English Jay only been at the paint pot!)
ReplyDeleteIs that top one ice reflecting the sky??
totally loving the top image.........
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteXO
WWW
Hey I like those !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! The frosty one surprised me somewhat as it's summer here, but I like it never-the-less :)
ReplyDeleteWow. What is the top photo? It's amazing. I'm impressed you caught the jay so clearly, too. Birds are hard!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Somehow, I never found my way here before - love the second one of these.
ReplyDelete