Your flower pictures are lovely, especially the geranium with the drops of rain on the petals. Can you ever have too many photos of lovely flowers? Maggie X
I can't decide which one I love most. I did laugh at the dandelion, though, as it's a theme I've touched on previously - who, after all, decided these were weeds? They're lovely in their own right, as evidenced by your photo.
oooh you kept the best for last, I adore your rose. The light is heavenly, the blue is so true and the rain drops are the icing on the cake.
ReplyDeleteStunning.
Lovely photos. I love the little starburst of sunlight in the last one.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that you take exceptional photos. I'm always pleasantly surprised by what I see here. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYour flower pictures are lovely, especially the geranium with the drops of rain on the petals.
ReplyDeleteCan you ever have too many photos of lovely flowers?
Maggie X
Nuts in May
I agree --- the geranium photo is STUNNING!
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which one I love most. I did laugh at the dandelion, though, as it's a theme I've touched on previously - who, after all, decided these were weeds? They're lovely in their own right, as evidenced by your photo.
ReplyDelete