Fantastically captured! a cool savouring of a most beautiful view and also delicious and refreshing "water!" Served elegantly! Two of my favorite staples in life! Awesome savouring!
I didn't know we could get marzipan here in Canada Twain, my sister in Scotland uses this all the time. Loved these photos, especially the water. .....:-) Hugs
If you haven't bought the frame and chosen the spot on your wall for the water photo, I'd like to humbly suggest that you do so now. Don't even take the time to have breakfast: This is absolutely brilliant.
I love the glass of water photo, such movement :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid, though, I hate marzipan ;-) so you can keep that to savour all yourself!
JX
LOL i LOOOVVVEE marzipan and it is not that easy to come by around here.Although one of our local stores now caries it around Christmas time
ReplyDeleteI've never had marzipan but love the colors and angles in the photo.
ReplyDeletelove the glass! and the way water magnifies and adds depth!.
ReplyDeleteOoh, marzipan!!
ReplyDeleteI think your photo of the glass of water is just great. I love how you got movement into it with the spoon. Who would have thought of that?
ReplyDeleteThe top picture is just WOW.
ReplyDeleteThe water photo is fantastic, and I'll take some of that marzipan if it's chocolate in there too :D
ReplyDeleteFantastically captured! a cool savouring of a most beautiful view and also delicious and refreshing "water!" Served elegantly! Two of my favorite staples in life! Awesome savouring!
ReplyDeleteI love how you made the water look almost like syrup! Great lighting as well…
ReplyDelete-jo
That phot of a glass of water is just glorious! And very, very clever!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love marzipan, too!
Beautiful pictures - in this post as well as the previous ones. Am glad I came by to see them.
ReplyDeleteHere from Carmi's.
I didn't know we could get marzipan here in Canada Twain, my sister in Scotland uses this all the time.
ReplyDeleteLoved these photos, especially the water.
.....:-) Hugs
If you haven't bought the frame and chosen the spot on your wall for the water photo, I'd like to humbly suggest that you do so now. Don't even take the time to have breakfast: This is absolutely brilliant.
ReplyDeleteYou've got some seriously cool vision!