Ah the lovely caterpillar seems to have one important purpose in life, to eat! Great New Brunswick flag.....very nice....like captured in mid flight, or wave or whatever you call a flag at full attention....beautiful anyway!
I've not seen that type of Clementis before ... ah wait, spellchecker doesn't like my spelling and I see that yours is different. But mine was correct for the flower I was talking about, they're just not the same. It's a pretty one anyways.
I love the caterpillar, it is a great close up. I have posted one and have more to come, I hope.
ReplyDeleteI really like that caterpiller! And it is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat does that boat on the New brunswick flag represent? Looks vaguely Viking?
Love that little yellow face :)
ReplyDeleteOh, my how did you manage to capture that caterpillar!
ReplyDeleteThat caterpillar is really cute. What was it going to be when it grew up?
ReplyDeleteAh the lovely caterpillar seems to have one important purpose in life, to eat! Great New Brunswick flag.....very nice....like captured in mid flight, or wave or whatever you call a flag at full attention....beautiful anyway!
ReplyDeletethat caterpillar kinda puts stuff into perspective, doesn't it....
ReplyDeleteI think your caterpillar deserves a name. And you deserve kudos for continually slamming it out of the park. Seriously...these rock.
ReplyDeleteI've not seen that type of Clementis before ... ah wait, spellchecker doesn't like my spelling and I see that yours is different. But mine was correct for the flower I was talking about, they're just not the same. It's a pretty one anyways.
ReplyDeleteAnd the caterpillar is just too cool!