I don't post pictures of my Family for privacy reasons, but i have some ancestors to share
my great grandfather (top step) WW1
same great grandfather and my great grandmother and older siblings of my grandfather
my grandfather after he lost his left arm WW2
great grandparents on my grandmothers side
my grandmother..2nd from the right , middle row
When i was a girl i liked nothing more than loose myself in the family albums...wondering about the once that came before us
click on pictures to enlarge.






I LOVE old black n whites! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love old photos- not only because of the history, but the vintage look they carry...
ReplyDeleteThat teacher looks like a real bully. I would have been afraid of her had I been that little girl.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos. I imagine that each set of eyes has a wonderful series of stories behind them.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos. There's just something about black and white and actual film that make a picture so much easier to get lost in.
ReplyDeleteWWI and WWII are represented here. But what nationality/army is involved. I'd love to know.
ReplyDelete