this weeks Thematic Photographic by Carmi
is your favourites.
I looked through some pictures I too last year but still absolutely love the pictures I took 29 Dec 2010, so no they are not from 2011 but they are still from within the year.
This is the brook at the back of my property. The dogs and I spend a lot of time there
This picture is my Favorited of the set
there is a tranquillity and beauty that I can't quite explain.... I call this place my sanctuary.
(click photos to enlarge)
(click photos to enlarge)

If I had that brook at the end of my propeerty, I'd spend all the time there! what a great place to relax,and just be!
ReplyDeleteAnd great photos, too!
Great photos, but brrrrrrr! It's cold here, but we still have no snow on the ground. At least the snow makes the cold beautiful, and you captured it well.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos but how did you keep the dogs out of the snow?
ReplyDeleteI'm partial to brooks and other slow moving bodies of water, so my favorite is the frozen over brook.
ReplyDeleteAll are lovely and yes....peaceful settings.
(((hugs)))Pat
I agree w/you, I think its the composition of the trees as well as the sun breaking thru..
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised you chose these - they're stunning! Especially the last - love the pale winter sun through the trees....
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely photos. No wonder you like hem so much. It looks like a fairytale landscape. XOX
ReplyDeleteThese really rock!...even though living in Minnesota we should have had tons of this already this year...I am so happy we haven't!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of this snow-filled landscape! Have a happy New Year!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos- thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThese photos will always be beautiful....no matter the year! Oh for a brook.....
ReplyDeleteJim
Few things are more serene that a nicely captured snow scene.
ReplyDeleteThese are so lovely - I'm looking forwaed to following your blog!!
ReplyDelete