Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bushes and Trees

Spruce
 
 Cedar
Maples 
click on picture for better viewing

9 comments:

  1. The spruce is gorgeous!. I love your last two photos!. The silhouette on the third one and that humongous trunk on the last...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaqzing results when you click on the photographs. Certainly draws you right in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those. Especially the lake through the maples.

    I mean especially the last one, Old Man Tree!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the moisture films on those 2 upper pics and the bottom one...makes me wonder what might be living in it.
    (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four superb photos. Great lake shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spruce is a fantastic shot. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful photos! Love the water drops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my favourite people are trees.. ;) Lovely shots, here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trees make beautiful studies. Everything looks so tranquil.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete