This weeks Carmi's challenge is Gray
so here are mine
Bay of Fundy, NB...not a very good picture, but it has a moodiness to it
Peggy's Cove , NS
Memorial Swissair 111, NS
Kings Landing NB
playing with Paint Shop Pro
to enlarge, please click on pictures






Lighthouses! I love them.
ReplyDeleteInteresting selection of shots - the Swissair Memorial looks very moving.
I have to cover the grey, too ;)
Looks like you and my daughter share the same hair dye.
ReplyDeleteLove the lighthouse and the barn. Gray does them both proud.
The flower almost looks like it was taken by an infrared camera (I just bought one and still learning it).
ReplyDeleteHi C.C. ~~ I like your pictures too. The lighthouse is great, the redish blue hair I don't recognize.
ReplyDeleteJim's Thematic Photographic posts
..
What special grey moments! I am also a fan of lighthouses! Your last photo, is vibrant! Totally perfect series for this theme!
ReplyDeleteFine set of pictures especially the lighthouse.
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with this challenge, or is it a family thing? Anyway I'm glad you joined in, the photos are lovely. And the Swiss air memorial is particularly moving. I haven't seen it before. Also loved the Bay of Findy shot. I must visit the East coast soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely Greys!
ReplyDeleteWonderful set of photographs. And you've covered two of my favourite themes: lighthouses and barns!
ReplyDeleteI've got grey hair too...but I'll just leave it alone for now.
ReplyDelete;-)
I'm so glad you included the Swissair memorial in your set from Peggy's Cove: To this day, that's all I think about every time I see the lighthouse. I so wish that night had turned out different.
ReplyDeleteStill, you captured grey with such poignancy. Love these!
Oooh, I like your gray shots! They all are great, but lighthouse one keeps drawing me in :-)
ReplyDelete