Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

From behind

Carmi's new challenge  Thematic Photographic 209 - From behind
all self explanatory 






13 comments:

  1. Nice back view pictures, Corvus! :)
    I like the pony tail the best, the fellows in the kilts get my vote for second.

    Jim's Thematic Photographic
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shots... the hair is clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection - love the blue denim and the hair (not on the same photo!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! angle and detail. Also the little girl's ponytail flying in the wind is a keeper!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the occasion was in the last picture. All the flags are at half mast.
    First picture really grabbed my attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better to look at bagpipers than to listen to them.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection of back view photos. That ponytail being blown around by the wind is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice collection of rearview shots. Looks like you happen to be in the right place at the right time to capture a few of these great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Artful images. I especially like that first one.. and the flags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to use this perspective at times to see a totally new angle of the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a powerful series of pictures. That last one was especially emotional...amazing how one simple flag can have that effect on all of us.

    You have such a deft compositional touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favourite camera angles is to go behind the 'subject'....a whole new ballgame!
    I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always think some of the best photographic studies are the ones taken from behind the subject.
    These are lovely.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete