Carmi's Thematic Photographic 221 - Windows
click on picture to make them BIG
Fredericton NB
My Computer Room
Now that i have a laptop i don't look out these windows quite as much , still love the view.
On my travels.
A sunny day, and a rainy day




love the top two!. clean lines, lighting and shadows...
ReplyDeleteoooh that second window has a story waiting, just peeking through and wondering whether or not to come out.
ReplyDeleteglorious
Oh, I love these, especially the first one with the shadows on the glass!
ReplyDeleteReally love the shot with the curtains! I like the shadows as well as how cozy and private it feels. Makes it feel as though you can see out, but no one can see in even though the curtains aren't completely drawn.
ReplyDeleteOh your reflections in the first photo are wonderful! I really like your curtains too- very nice pattern! Excellent windows into your world!
ReplyDeleteGood idea with the windshield cam...It's been a while, but I like those, too!
ReplyDelete~
That window with the curtains is great! A lovely peaceful shot. And I like the one through the car windscreen.
ReplyDeleteThe curtains that let the light through make the second shot. Interestingly the shape of your window - taller than it is wide - seems to help as well.
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture, beautiful building.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great variety of shots. I especially love the window that you see out from in your computer room. I also get a good view of the garden from my computer room. It brings me peace and sanity!
ReplyDeleteI love the city of Fredericton. I've only been there a few times but remember it's charm and these old buildings. Our friend's son just started college there and loves the city too.
ReplyDelete